K-Pad is a multi-featured notepad / organizer for Windows: print-out pages or booklets of photos, tables, and rich text.More...
This is my support blog, featuring help, tutorials, and comment. Welcome. :-)

Tuesday 29 April 2008

PayPal

I'm setting up a PayPal account for donations to K-Pad. You'll see a little button to donate on this website.

I'd rather they be "buy" buttons, rather than "donation" buttons, but it seems you have to fix a price for a buy button, and I don't want to put any pressure on K-Pad users as to how much (or how little) they should give.

For the record, I think $20US (£10) is not an unreasonable amount to pay, but it does depend on how much you use the program, and/or how generous you are.

K-Pad is "sort of" shareware. If you like it, please pay for it. I am seriously poor. No joke.

If you are seriously poor too, I won't mind if you don't pay for it.

However, if you do pay the amount mentioned above (or more), and let me know, you will be listed in future versions' credits. The more you donate, the higher up you go! :-)

No comments: