K-Pad is a multi-featured notepad / organizer for Windows: print-out pages or booklets of photos, tables, and rich text.More...
This is my support blog, featuring help, tutorials, and comment. Welcome. :-)

Saturday 22 November 2008

Header/Footer stuff for 1.1.9

I've been working on a few niggles in the header/footer code.

First, there was a bug in the footer, for use of %| code, e.g. %|Left|Right, would lose characters. This is now fixed.

Secondly, I've added an "overline" to the footer, using the same %U code as the header uses.

Finally, non-page-specific code in the Scrap-Pad is now parsed. So, for example, %T is always translated as [Title], and %F%A%I%T becomes %F[Author]%I[Title]. I use the %|%T|%S code a lot, so this is a really useful change for me!


Aside:
The Scrap-Pad's primary use is for editing pages I don't want to print; however I find I also use it for general editing, to avoid any lag with thumbnail generation on my old PC. I plan on adding options to turn off thumbnail generation for certain modules, or entirely!

No comments: